Sean Gilligan's Blog

2.09.2009

iPhone in Action

Yesterday, I purchased iPhone in Action by Cristopher Allen and Shannon Appelcline. Although I've been programming with the iPhone SDK for almost a year and iPhone WebApps for even longer, it is my first purchase of a book on iPhone SDK development.

It's too soon for me to write a book review, but so far it presents an easy to read, broad overview of iPhone development for both WebApps and SDK Apps. If you're interested in iPhone development you should look at this book. (Disclosure: I reviewed the iUI chapter and a few others for Christopher and Shannon and have worked with Christopher on the iUI project.)

I haven't blogged or videoblogged for ages. I've been busy developing iPhone Software, among other things. I did want to share a link to this book, however...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home