Sean Gilligan's Blog

10.18.2004

Don Cochrane tells me about Digital Media Factory

My friend, Don Cochrane, from Coffeetopia pointed me to this article about a new operation in Santa Cruz called Digital Media Factory. I helped Don setup a blog on Blogger.com. In this camcorder-phone clip he explains his idea for the blog:

He also created an interesting web site called California Earth Lodge.

Update:Cinemar, the Central Coast Cinema Artists Resource, is having their next monthly schmoozfest Friday, October 22nd at 7:30 at the Digital Media Factory. I plan on attending...

1 Comments:

  • Don: I sent you an e-mail (with my return address) just now.
    I think the homework assignment I gave you was a little simpler, it was just to make a text-only post. There was something we had discussed (about your art?) that seemed relevant for a post on your blog, but I can't remember it now either.
    I'll be going to the "Cinemar Schmoozfest" on Friday night, so I should see you there.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home