Sean Gilligan's Blog

11.26.2004

Jay Dedman Blasphemes Redwoods

Jay Dedman, my friend from the videoblogging list, recently posted this vblog entry about his visit to Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. The "Stupid Trees" he's referring to can be seen online in VR. (Even the VR doesn't do the trees justice.) It made me so mad, I had to videoblog my response. To make the offense even worse, he shows me in his closing titles! (I promise not to get too carried away with the talking head stuff, but I think it can be a good way to show an emotional reaction to someone else's video.)

4 Comments:

  • you and i both know that trees are overrated.
    very 19th century.

    jay

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • You see Sean, cities are made for pathetic people like Jay. I was thinking he was just kidding until he walked up to the one tree and peeled the piece of bark off. What an ass. He should be sentenced to live out the remaining days of his life in Harlem.

    By Blogger Doug, at 5:16 PM  

  • I consider Jay a friend, but he really shouldn't have peeled off that bark. I have a 15-month old son that does stuff like that simply because he doesn't know better. I'm willing to cut Jay some slack as long as he doesn't do it again...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:21 PM  

  • And here I am, 11 months later, and I still haven't edited and posted the cool redwood footage I shot shortly thereafter!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home