Sean Gilligan's Blog

3.07.2005

Downtown Santa Cruz Street Musician

This, and all the other low-res movies were taken with my Nokia 3650 cell phone, by the way. I was talking to Yancy on the phone the other day, and he said "Dude, your recent movies look really look fuzzy. What's the deal?". (These weren't his exact words, Yancy doesn't really talk like that.) Yancy thought they were from my digital camcorder and that I had just been sloppy with my encoding.
So, the low res movies you see on my site are from my cell phone, and the high-res ones are from my camcorder.

2 Comments:

  • Must be content-challenged...absolutely horrible video quality. I guess they'll put anything on the internet regardless how crappy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 PM  

  • Yep, you pretty much nailed me -- I am somewhat content-challenged. But what "they" am I a part of?

    Thanks for the comment, although it reveals that you may be "entertainment challenged". ;-)

    As for video-quality, I shot this with my 2004-vintage Nokia 3650 cell phone, so I can't complain. However, through the magic of blog comments, you can complain. Given the capture device and the streetside location, I'll have to admit I am happy with the audio quality.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home